Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Happy Birthday to Jennifer!

Jennifer's one of my oldest friends (ok, friends I've had the longest). She is the friend I've had the longest, come to think of it.

We go back so long, I could post pictures that would really embarrass her (no, not in THAT way -- geez -- just from back when we were both young geeks. Well, me more than her, but... it's not a competition, is it?) if I wanted to but... I won't do that. We have a long and semi-complicated history but have remained in touch all these years. There's something nice about knowing she's out there and we have a clue about how each others' lives are going and we can trace them back to some common points. Hard to explain, but I imagine most people know what I'm talking about.

Jennifer and Tony just had their second baby a month or so ago, Elena -- a sister to Gabriella.

I'll even be a big gent and not say how old she is except that -- she's younger than I am, but not TOO much younger.

So, here's to you, Jennio! Hope you had a good one, and lots more!

No comments:

Post a Comment