Thursday, February 12, 2009
Top 25 Things I Learned From Jimmy Buffett
25. Everybody's got a cousin in Miami
24. I want a smart woman in a real short skirt
23. Cliches. Good ways -- to say what you mean and mean what you say.
22. We're just cavemen in faded blue jeans
21. The more we learn, the less we know -- what you keep is what you can't let go.
20. They don't dance like Carmen no more
19. The left foot will follow where the right foot has travelled
18. There's booze in the blender
17. Moderation seems to be the key
16. Come Monday, it'll be alright
15. Fifteen may get you twenty
14. I've got a school boy heart
13. There's a little bit of fruitcake left in every one of us
12. Beware of grinning Federales. They don't just want to be your friend.
11. The years grow shorter, not longer
10. I need two more boat drinks
09. Tonight I just need my guitar
08. In a hopleless situation, make the best of it's 'bout all you can do
07. I just want to live happily ever after every now and then
06. Life is just a tire swing
05. I got a Carribean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart
04. I have found me a home
03. With a little love and luck we will get by
02. I know it's my own damned fault
And the number one thing I learned from Jimmy Buffett is....
01. If we weren't all crazy we would go insane!