Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The Longs Peak Climb Video



I did this with the movie software that comes with windows. I tried to time some of the picture changes to the music, and it worked most of the time. It actually worked all of the time before I saved it as a movie file, but the movie file itself had some places where it didn't change in the same spot it changed when the project was loaded in the program. It's mostly a slideshow with a couple of video clips in it... because that's all I took. It probably would have worked better with software I actually had to pay extra for. The sound cuts are rough, but I didn't want to spend too much time on it with the limited software I had access to.

The song is a cut from Alan Parsons Project, from the album Gaudi, called "Higher Ground". It just seemed to fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment