Thursday, July 08, 2004

What he lacked in ambition, he made up in intuition

Plowing straight ahead come what may

Ah, lots to do, but little ambition. Motivation is coming with the time crunch, though.

The automatic watering system is halfway hooked up, but not adjusted yet. Something's up with the timer. Don't think I have it programmed right.

I bought the material for the livingroom chairs. Zippers, too. Need staples for the staple gun. Touched up the paint on the kitchen cabinets. So anyway, the 2004 upholstery project will get underway pretty quickly here. It has to.

I re-arranged the bedroom closet last night to get rid of that old bedside table/cabinet that was in there and to fit my guitar case(s) in there. That was long on my list of things to do.

The tomatoes are showing signs of blight. I should just give up. Ok, how many times am I going to say that before I actually DO?

Brian's really getting in to Buffett. He has a bunch on his Ipod now. He's heard me play Buffett for half of his life, but now he's actually listening to it and apparently he likes what he hears. "He just makes sense", he says. Yup.

I'm learning "Death of an Unpopular Poet". Well, my version, in G. He plays it in G, but up higher on the neck, and uses a Bm and F#m in there somewhere... but pretty much I'm using GCD and I think Em and Am from time to time. It works.

But, it's time to go to see Lee.

(*poof*)

No comments:

Post a Comment