Monday, September 04, 2006

Speaking of Shorts...

When I first got to college ... um... over 20 years ago, was when this bermuda shorts thing became popular. I thought it was a sad day in the history of shorts when they became popular. It's still hard to find a pair of shorts in the store that doesn't go down to your knees.

Thankfully, in the last several years, people haven't been afraid to wear shorts that are at least several inches off the knee... a big improvement.

(yours truly, above, showing what shorts are SUPPOSED to look like ;-) )


I am often reminded of a cartoon in the Maneater eleventy jillion years ago there was a cartoon that pretty much captured how I felt about it. I mean, 24 years later, they've grown on me some (meaning I don't just hate them anymore) ... but ... as I was digging through old memory boxes to find that drawing of Johanna, I came across the cartoon -- and since it still appears somewhat timely... (click on it if you want to actually be able to read it)



No idea who Dr. Donald was ... but thanks, Doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment